Applications are invited for a qualified Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent School located 5.5 hours’ drive South-West of Sydney CBD. The School is committed to the professional growth of teaching staff and provides an environment rich with opportunity.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 11-12 Senior Chemistry and Year 7-10 Junior Science
• Role commencing Term 4, 2019 or Term 1, 2020 (Flexible)
• This is an on-going contract - Permanency for the right candidate
• Experience in outdoor education will be advantageous
• Reputable, Regional, Independent School
• Located 5.5 hours’ drive south west of Sydney CBD
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent staff induction program
• Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified and able to teach the above subject across the secondary age range
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537566MC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537566MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).