Our client is a large, coeducational Catholic School in Melbourne’s northern suburbs whose primary focus is to provide students with a holistic education.
About the Role:
- Senior Chemistry
- Year 9 Mathematics
- Full-time, fixed term, 1 year contract
- Commencing January 2018, possibility of ongoing
About the School:
- A focus on innovative learning
- A strong emphasis on student success including academics and individual pursuits
- A commitment to Catholic ethos
- Strong pastoral care programs
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521037NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)