Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified chemistry teacher to join our successful supply teaching team. You will be required to work in a large secondary academy, based in Bristol. This Chemistry teaching role is on a full-time, long-term basis, starting September 2019.
The desired Chemistry Teacher will be working in chemistry classes with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQT’s and experienced teachers, however the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught chemistry across Key Stage 3 and 4.
This is a secondary academy that provides a warm, nurturing environment where children can thrive by learning with and from one another. The academy has the highest expectations and believes that school should be a positive environment where students can build strong relationships.
To be considered for the position of Chemistry Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have genuine love of the subject
• Have the ability to work with a committed team of colleagues in the Science department
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
As the successful Chemistry Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified chemistry teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact Ash Fortune at the Bristol Branch on 0117 248 2600.