November 2019 – July 2020
95.00 – 207.64 Per Day
Are you a Chemistry Teacher looking for their next placement and available full time between November and July? Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a Full-time teacher of Chemistry to work with one of our partnered schools in Doncaster for a maternity cover starting 1st November, through to the end of the academic year 19/20. The position will include teaching at AS Level, as you will have some Y12 in your KS5 cohort, along with a Y10 cohort, Y9 and a KS3 General Science timetable.
The position is ideal for teachers at all stages in their career, we are ideally looking for people who have a subject specialism in Chemistry, however extensive experience teaching up to A-Level will also be seriously considered. This position would be suitable for teachers at all stages of their career, whether you are an NQT or Head of department looking for a teaching role.
The school is a large, modern Academy in the Northern area of Doncaster. Being part of the local community for many years, the school is well respected within the area and provide a vibrant learning environment for students with innovative resources and extra-curricular programs designed to shape pupils both academically and pastorally.
To be considered for the position of Chemistry Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Science, and Chemistry up to A Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.