The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Chemistry who can deliver outstanding, engaging lessons to students from years 7-11. This is a full time role teaching Chemistry up to KS5 level as well as general science at KS3 and KS4. This is a long term role which will commence January 2022 on a full time basis until the end of the academic year. As this is a long term role the school expect the successful teacher to plan and mark work, attend staff briefings, inset days etc.
The south Liverpool based school is lead by a successful senior leadership team and is well respected within the community. The school boasts excellent facilities and a supportive Science department.
To be considered for the Chemistry Teacher position, you will:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the U.K
- Experience of delivering outstanding, engaging Chemistry lessons up to KS5
- Experience of teaching general Science at KS3 and KS4 level
- Ability to prepare schemes of work
- Good classroom management skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Chemistry Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team on 0151 363 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.