A teacher of Science from Prep 4 to Senior 9 and IGCSE Chemistry. A Head of Subject responsibility point will be available for the right candidate who will help us develop our teaching of science in this growing 3-18 bilingual school. Bromsgrove School Mission Hills requires for August 2022, as a result of the school's expansion, teachers who are in China are preferable.
To empower students to pursue excellence in its many forms and acquire the skills necessary to become critical thinking, self-actualised problems solvers and compassionate global citizens.
1. University degree (BA/B.Sc) or equivalent;
2. Teacher Qualifications (B.Ed/M.Ed/PGCE/QTS) or equivalent;
3. Have at least 2-year relevant teaching experiences;
4. English speaker;
5. Holders of a valid Chinese Work Permit and Residence Permit are preferred.
Professional Knowledge and Understanding:
1. Create outstanding learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning to value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
7. Undertaking CoCurricular Activities to enrich student learning;
8. Organising and participating in events in order to build community, celebrate success and showcase learning to parents.
The school is nestled on the edge of the lush oasis of the Mission Hills resort, the largest Golf Resort in the world, with green spaces available for students and staff in which to learn and play, amenities and entertainment options a few minutes walk away, an Eco Park and mountain trails nearby, beaches less than an hour away and Hong Kong Island just 2 hours from our door.
Annual Salary Scale （in CNY):
1. Three to six years relevant teaching experiences: 300-400K;
2. Six to nine years relevant teaching experiences: 400-500K
3. Over nine years relevant teaching experiences: 500K+
Note: Fully paid from August 1, 2022.
Along with your highly competitive salary, and the opportunity to live within the vibrant and verdant city of Shenzhen, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Annual flight allowance
• Relocation allowance
• International in-patient healthcare
• Subsidy towards housing in the beautiful Mission Hills resort
• Fully paid holidays: Summer, Christmas, Chinese New Year and other national holidays
• 80% subsidy on school tuition fees for up to two children
• PD opportunities available
• Mission Hills subway/metro station available
1. A full CV with photo: including email addresses and phone numbers of at least 3 referees- one of whom should be your current Head/ Director/ Supervisor;
2. A letter explaining what you would bring to the position if successful;
3. One page statement of educational philosophy.
Note: feel free to add HR person Jasmine on WeChat via 13682456157
Website and School Address:
1. Bromsgrove School Mission Hills: http://www.bromsgrove-mh.com/en-us/
2. Mission Hills Group: http: //missionhillschina.com
3. BMH is located in No.8 Mission Hills Rd, Longhua, Shenzhen, China.
Please note this position is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure. Bromsgrove School Mission Hills (BMH) is committed to equality and diversity. BMH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.