Smart Teachers is recruiting for Chemistry Teacher to join a selective grammar school in the London Borough of Bexley. The Chemistry Teacher role is full time, will be available from January 2019, and will be responsible for teaching a timetable up to KS5. The school focuses on hard work and a high level of achievement of both staff and students as well as developing rounded and confident young men and women. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to join an outstanding department with a proven record of accomplishment and embracing innovative approaches to teaching & learning.
About the Role
· Chemistry Teacher
· Full time
· January 2019 start
· Timetable of chemistry up to KS5
· Salary between £26,662 - £42,498
About the School
· Selective Grammar School
· Mixed Sixth Form
· High exam results shown from students
· Well-resourced Science department
· 15 Minutes from London Bridge / 10 Minutes from M25 Junction 2 (Dartford)
In order to be considered for this role, the Chemistry Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RCR12766.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.