Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic Chemistry Teacher to join a successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive school in East London. The Chemistry Teacher will be required on a full-time basis from September 2018 and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The Chemistry Teacher ideally will have the ability to teach all key stages from KS3 through to KS5. The consistently “Outstanding” graded school has the ability for growth within the department and excellent CPD is offered.
About the Role
· Chemistry Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Timetable of KS3 through to KS5
· Contract until end of academic year
· Ability teach all key stages 3, 4 and 5 will be an advantage
· Students follow the AQA syllabus at GCSE and A level
· Daily rate from £150 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Mixed comprehensive school
· Consistently graded ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED
· Science department achieves outstanding results at Key Stage 3, GCSE and A level
· Supportive senior leadership team
· Ability for growth within the department
· Excellent CPD on offer
· East London location with transport links from Liverpool Street
In order to be considered for this role, the Chemistry Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE/Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to r firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZL3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.