Applications are invited for a qualified Chemistry Teacher for a position at a well-regarded, Christian, Independent school, located in the inner west of Sydney. This school offers a wide range of subject choices and extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding Higher Sschool Certificate results.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-10 Science and Years 11-12 Chemistry
- Part-time contract for the remainder of 2018
- Commencing ASAP
- Convenient location with excellent transport links
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Have a talent for delivering outstanding and well planned lessons across the whole secondary age range
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary Chemistry teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah McNamara, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-526086SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-526086MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)