Applications are invited for a qualified and experienced teacher for an outstanding school located in Western Sydney. The school prides itself on its commitment to strengthening the well-rounded development of its students. This is accomplished through providing an excellent education, a range of co-curricular programmes, and dedicated pastoral care.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-10 Science & Years 11 – 12 Chemistry
- Full-time, temporary contract for the remainder of 2018
- Position to commence Term 2 2018
- Pastoral care duties as required
- Outstanding, well-regarded school
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Reputation for academic excellence
- Opportunities for professional development
- Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach the above subject across the secondary age range
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
Fast Track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-526125SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-526125MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).