We are a young school located in the centre of Yerevan offering international private education for children aged 3 - 18 years old. From age 5, all our students follow the British curriculum developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge).
Our fast growing school community has more than 50 educators. We offer a supportive atmosphere for our staff, opportunities for professional growth including Cambridge International's workshops and training, as well as an enriching and rewarding experience. We would actively consider applications from teaching couples as well.
We are located in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, a thriving, vibrant city which has a population of one million people. For much of the year people enjoy an outdoor café culture with an amazing variety of fine dining and street food available in Yerevan’s multitude of bars, restaurants and cafes. Yerevan’s museums, art galleries and old markets are complimented by modern shopping centers and supermarkets where a full range of European items can be found.
What we offer
· Annual salary starting from gross $28.000 to $60.000 depending on the role and teaching experience in the school
· Tuition fee remission for all dependent children
· Contract Renewal Bonus
· Relocation (Welcome) Bonus
· Travel allowance NET $450 annually
· Visa costs reimbursed
· Private medical insurance
· Airport-hotel transfer and short-term free hotel stay provided on your first arrival
· Lunches & cafeteria compensated
· Accommodation allowance NET $5.100 annually for singles and $7.700 for teaching couples
· Positions of responsibility may be available for suitable candidates
· Native level speakers
· Teaching degree, QTS, PGCE/PGDE or equivalent recognized for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas combined with a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching (exceptional NQTs may be considered)
· Proven experience in teaching the relevant age group / subjects
· Outstanding commitment and ability to engage students and assist in developing their social, creative and academic skills
· Possession of an up-to-date Police Clearance / DBS certificate from the country of their most recent teaching post
· To be in a good health
Full time and fixed term contract
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will take place online by Skype.
Your application should include:
• a brief cover letter addressing your experience, skills and why you wish to join CIS Armenia
• your CV
• a one-page statement of your educational philosophy
• a recent photograph
To apply for this position please send your CV and supplementary documents to: email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website at: www.cisarmenia.com and social media pages https://www.facebook.com/acisarmenia or https://www.instagram.com/cisarmenia