The new Chief Executive will have a key strategic role at the heart of an ambitious Trust. Whilst Directors recognise that much has been achieved, there is clearly more to do.
The Chief Executive will need a proven track record in school improvement as well as exceptional strategic, organisational and leadership skills. They will also need to deliver a range of improved outcomes at a time of continued and significant change in education. They will need to be able to think outside the box, being driven by a strong moral imperative. The new Chief Executive will need a deep and abiding passion for education and the opportunities it can deliver to every single learner in each academy, across the Trust.
Directors are ambitious and determined, driven by the belief that all learners deserve nothing but the best opportunities to maximise their potential. If successful in your application your reward is the opportunity to make a real difference for the communities served by the Trust.
The Chief Executive will champion, facilitate and lead the Trust into the next phase of its development; securing improvements, practice and future strategy for growth redefining what is possible when education providers work together locally, as well as regionally, united in a common purpose of sector-led support.
Most importantly, the Chief Executive will provide the leadership to inspire and motivate all professionals across the Trust, harnessing and building capacity to drive up standards for all.
To be successful, candidates will require a complex blend of skills:
• Deep understanding of the school organisation and improvement agenda, gained from a senior school leadership or system-level leadership role
• The ability to think for themselves, informed by practice, research and proven experience in the sector
• Commercial awareness and skills
• Strategic drive to achieve to the best of their and others’ abilities, and
• Social and emotional intelligence to facilitate the work with a complex group of stakeholders in a dynamic and challenging environment.
To apply, please complete the online application form by clicking the button below. In addition to completing the application form, you should write a short letter, in the Statement section, addressing the following issues:
• The secret of school improvement.
• How to grow a Trust successfully.
For us to adhere to safer recruitment guidelines and best practice, please ensure your completed application form accounts for any gaps in employment and provides detail of all your employment by month as well as year.