Chief Executive Officer
Competitive six-figure salary for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate.
Required: September 2018
Twynham Learning is an exciting and growing Trust of ambitious infant, junior, primary and secondary schools. Its aim is to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching, learning, professional development and support services.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented leader.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
Lead an extremely highly regarded and growing Multi-Academy Trust
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Be involved in leading edge research into teaching, learning and assessment
You are likely to be someone who:
Has a proven track record of successful leadership within an educational environment
- Has a deep understanding of effective pedagogy
- Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
- Believes that education goes beyond results and league tables
- Values the arts
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our Trust
- The opportunity to work with highly professional and supportive Trustees and Governors
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
For further information, to arrange a visit and to request an application pack please contact Miss Alex Major, PA to Chief Executive Officer, on 01202 495703 or via email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12:00 on Monday 5th February 2018.
Twynham Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.