The Trustees of The Charter Schools Educational Trust (TCSET) are seeking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic leader as Chief Executive Officer for their highly successful, expanding Trust.
The post is to start from April or September 2020 and is offered on a fulltime basis but a part time (minimum 0.5) will be considered.
We are looking for an individual who has the knowledge, experience, skills and commitment to build TCSET in size, reach and impact.
Currently TCSET consists of two co-educational, inclusive and non-selective secondary schools. The Charter School North Dulwich is an outstanding 11-18 school with undoubtedly some of the best KS4 and KS5 outcomes in the country. The excellent Charter School East Dulwich is a free school sponsored by the Trust. It is now in its 4th year of operation with pupils in years 7-10. Their brand new buildings will be enhanced by its phase two build, which will provide additional facilities and accommodation including provision for the 6th form from 2021.
Our CEO will be the driving force behind growing the Trust to fulfil our vision, mission and goals.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional system leader and strategic thinker, with a proven track record of successful leadership and management. They will:
- Have the determination and entrepreneurialism needed to lead the schools, applying the Trust’s values and vision, deepening effective collaboration between our schools and leading an inspirational growth strategy to bring further schools into the Trust
- Have high expectations of staff and pupils and the vision to build a strong team.
- Inspire and motivate all pupils and staff to develop in a well-disciplined and harmonious environment.
- Enable all pupils to achieve their potential during their time at the schools, ensuring that they leave school as mature, rounded, resilient individuals, ready to take their places as active citizens in the wider world.
- Be committed to the delivery of the highest standard of teaching and learning across the schools
This is a remarkable opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Trust at a very exciting time. The Charter Schools Educational Trust is an outstanding, exhilarating and innovative Trust that produces exceptional attainment for its learners and continues to make a significant contribution to the lives and opportunities of the families it serves.
Closing date: Midday on 22nd November 2019
Interview date: 29th November 2019.
To apply please visit the vacancies section of the TCSET website www.tcset.org.uk to download an application pack and job description. Alternatively please contact Wendy Andrews, Director of HR , email: WAndrews@tcset.org.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
No agencies please.