Children’s Centre Manager (Full Time)
Salary Grade: PO3 Salary Range: £36,012 -£37,851 Spine Point 39 – 41 (pro rota)
Closing Date: Tuesday 12th December 2017 at 10am
Interviews to be held on: Monday 18th December 2017
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is a friendly, well-established early years setting in the London Borough of Haringey. We provide quality nursery education, care and a range of services for families with children under 5.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the important role of early intervention and safeguarding, and will manage Children’s Centre services including:
- Developing partnership work with families, the community and other agencies
- Collecting and analysing data to monitor, evaluate and plan services that meet local needs and improve outcomes for children and families
- Proactively dealing with safeguarding issues that arise through delivery of children’s centre services
We are looking for a candidate with a professional qualification related to education, childcare, social work or a relevant degree. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and have experience of:
- Leading and developing an outreach focused team and related services
- Supporting children and families to thrive
- Early intervention and safeguarding
Application packs can be downloaded from the School and Children’s Centre website.
Please visit www.pemburyhouse.haringey.sch.uk and click on current vacancies. For any enquiries or to request a pack via email please contact: email@example.com
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Pembury House Nursery School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the Children’s Centre are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please phone for an appointment on 020 8801 9914