An exciting opportunity to lead Southmead Children’s Centre under the governance of Southmead Primary School, from August 2018 to cover Maternity Leave.
The governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Children’s Centre Manager to manage our Children’s Centre.
The Centre is situated in Southmead Primary School. The prospective candidate, wishing to join our well established team, must be an outstanding leader who is passionate about improving the outcomes for families within Wandsworth.
You will be:
- Inspirational in leading change and moving the Centre forwards (in partnership with the Headteacher, Governors and Advisory Board).
- Able to develop effective, positive relationships with all.
- Able to work effectively through collaboration with multi agency teams.
- A successful leader of a Children’s Centre or ready to step up to a new leadership challenge, with experience of working in a Children’s Centre.
- Able to demonstrate how their innovative practice impacts on families’ success.
Visits are strongly recommended. Please call the school on the number below to arrange a visit.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details or to arrange a visit to the school please contact, Vanessa Lewis, Office Manager, on 0208 788 8901 or via email Vanessa.email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 18 April 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 20 April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check
CVs are not accepted.
Southmead Primary School
Tel: 0208 788 8901
Fax 0208 788 8782