22 hours per week - Monday to Wednesday
All Year Round
Centre is open 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday. (Hours to be agreed within these times)
Eastwood Children’s Centre are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible Family Outreach Worker for 22 hours a week as part of our Outreach Team to assist in the delivery of the Children’s Centre programme. As an Outreach Worker you will be responsible for ensuring that all families within the Children’s Centre area are aware of the services available at the centre and are supported to access those services they and their children need.
- Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in Early Years or Health and Social care.
- Have experience of working with children and families individually as well as in a multi professional team.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills as well as an understanding of the role children’s centres within the community.
- Be up to date with current legislation
- Be flexible in working the occasional evenings and weekends
- Be proactive in reaching groups who do not regularly use services
- Support children and families in an outreach capacity, through individual support and facilitating groups within the Children’s Centre and other community spaces.
- Work with the Children’s Centre Manager to develop, deliver and monitor services as identified within the Children’s Centre service plan.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com, post or fax.
Closing date: 19 January 2018 (at noon)
Interview date: 05 February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Eastwood Nursery School Centre For Children & Families
166 Roehampton Lane
London, SW15 4HR
Tel: 020 8876 3976
Headteacher: Rob Nicholson