Children’s Services Employee (Outside School Hours Care) | Warwick, QLD
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5:00pm, WEDNESDAY, 19 JUNE 2019
- Help support and enrich the lives of children and families
- Work with a professional not-for-profit provider
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents’ aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. St Mary’s OSHC - Warwick, is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.
Our new service at St Mary’s OSHC – Warwick, are seeking to appoint casual Children’s Services Employee’s. Being a 30-place service providing before school care, after school care and vacation care you will join a team that will deliver exceptional service to school aged children. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.
Remuneration: as per the Children’s Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1 – 3.4. $25.3355 - $31.0165 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
- Certificate III in Children’s Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
For more information please contact Donna Muir at 0428 518 410.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Donna Muir (Area Manager) at Donna.Muir@twb.catholic.edu.au