Our Client is a top tier international school offering a world-class international education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 2 to 18. The school is situated on a purpose built, state-of-the-art campus containing all of the facilities required to provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities. At this school, each pupil is viewed as an individual with unique abilities, preferences and goals. The school’s vision is to inspire its pupils to become intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive through a model of holistic education and pastoral provision that establishes the values, skills and knowledge needed to be an effective global citizen. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and ask questions of everything around them in order to foster a life-long love of learning.
Chinese Teacher I WEB2001-542256NS
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education (PGCE etc)
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the subject you will be teaching.
• Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
• Be under the age of 55 for visa and contract purposes.
• Current Teacher Registration in home country
• Fluent, written and oral, English language competencies
• Relevant Police Checks
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package:
• Generous Monthly Salary (based on years of teaching experience)
• Gratuity: One month after 2-year contract and every year after.
• Housing Allowance
• Relocation Allowance
• Annual flight home for candidate and their immediate family.
• International medical insurance coverage for candidate and their immediate family (excluding USA).
• Free education for up to 2 children.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB2001-542256NS. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Position Description available upon request. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.