Choir Teacher (casual contract)
£25 - £31 per hour
Sir John Cass is an outstanding inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We will offer you:
· A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
· A school with exceptional progress and attainment
· An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
· A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
· A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic music specialist to deliver a weekly afterschool choir practices.
Application form and further details can be found on our website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Telephone inquiries are welcomed on 0207 791 4987.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am on 23rd November 2018.