3 days per week
Required from September 2021
The Governors of this popular, happy and successful Catholic school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and highly motivated Class Teacher (0.6) to join our excellent team. Applications welcome from newly qualified or lower main scale teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates excellent, creative and challenging teaching which results in outstanding achievement for every pupil
- Is a successful, creative and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Shows willingness to participate fully in the life and Catholic ethos of the school
- Has excellent communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to teach in an Outstanding school where every member of the school community is valued
- Pupils who are well behaved, cheerful and who have an excellent attitude to learning
- Friendly, talented, hardworking and dedicated staff who all go the extra mile
- A well-resourced school
- Commitment to your professional development
- An exciting and enriching curriculum
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Please email completed applications to Jill Westwood, School Business Manager, email@example.com
Closing Date: 20 May 2021 (midnight)
Interviews: week commencing 24 May 2021
Our Lady Queen of Heaven School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and qualifications and 2 reference checks.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s or open references.
Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC Primary School
Tel: 020 8788 7420
Headteacher: Mr Jeremy Tuke
Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years