Outstanding Class Teacher and Phase Leader for Early Years
Salary: Main Scale (Inner London) + TLR2b
Full-time and Permanent
Starting September 2018
We are offering a unique opportunity for an inspiring teacher and leader to join our dynamic school.
- Inspire and motivate children and adults?
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning?
- Be flexible, have a sense of humour and lead by example?
- Demonstrate high expectations and a passion for teaching?
- Play the lead role in developing our Early Years?
***To arrange a visit please contact the school office, we love showing visitors around our school***
We offer you an opportunity to:
- Join an enthusiastic Senior Management Team keen to develop the expertise of its staff
- To work with an outstanding teaching staff
- To be a part of a leading specialist Speech and Language Resource school
- To work closely alongside expert practitioners
- To work in a vibrant and spacious Early Years’ environment
- Be a part of a leading Mathematics Mastery school
Please visit our website to download the Application Pack:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All Sir Thomas Abney School posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: Midday (12.00pm) on Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018