Arielle, Ben, Ellie and Louie from Year 6 say …
- Are you someone that we can look up to and will remember forever?
- Have you got a personality that is calm, understanding and helpful?
- Can you put on funny voices when you read a story?
- Will you inspire us so that we make progress and develop life skills?
- Do you plan interactive activities so we don’t just have to sit at our desks listening?
- Are you strict, but not too strict, with a good sense of humour?
- Yes? Then why don’t you apply to be a teacher at our really lovely school?
Our Grown-ups say …
Our expanding school can offer you:
- Pupils who behave really well and who have positive attitudes to learning
- A broad and balanced curriculum that is enhanced by a wide variety of enrichment opportunities and a particular passion for music
- Staff who work together to drive school improvement and ensure the best possible outcomes for learners
- Governors who are understanding and ambitious for our school
- A caring school community with supportive families and a thriving parents’ association
Our new class teacher must:
- Be an enthusiastic teacher
- Be committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
- Have an innovative and creative style that inspires children and adults to learn
- Be proactive, supportive and motivational in driving school improvement priorities
- Have strong organisational and inter-personal skills
- Be able to engage effectively with all members of our community in line with the values of cooperation and unity
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call us to make an appointment.
Application forms and further information can be found on our website.
Completed application forms should be returned to us by Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 24th March and we will call you if you are selected for interview.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 30th March 2017.
Moss Hall Junior School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Moss Hall Junior School
Tel: 020 8445 7965
NOR: 420 (450 from September 2017)
Headteacher: Patricia Flinn