The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint class teachers for September 2018. Grove is a forward thinking, three form entry school with a proven track record of developing exceptional teachers and leaders. The school works in year group teams with a supportive and caring ethos for staff, children and our families.
If you are looking for your first teaching post or you are an experienced teacher with curriculum talents and interests you would like to develop, then Grove could be for you.
Successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic practitioners,
• Have excellent interpersonal skills,
• Be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring,
• Have high expectations of achievement for all pupils.
We can offer you:
• An innovative working environment,
• Excellent coaching and mentoring from experienced leaders,
• Opportunities for professional and career development,
• The opportunity to be part of well-organised, successful school community.
Closing date: Friday 16th March 2018 at 10am.
Informal visits are most welcome on the following dates: Monday 12th March 2018 at 9.30am or 4.30pm.
Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Michelle Murphy at email@example.com to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website.
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd March 2018.
Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.