Class Teacher MPR/UPR Permanent Post
Permanent post required to start September 2019
In our previous report, Ofsted said:
• Leaders are continually seeking to improve practice in teaching and learning and are not afraid to be innovative;
• Teachers create a positive and purposeful climate for learning in the classroom;
• The behaviour in the school is good. Pupils have excellent attitudes to their learning;
• Pupils from many cultures and faiths in the school talk positively about how well they all get on.
• A major strength of the school has been the development of leadership at all levels.
Blakesley Hall is a vibrant, busy school in a changing landscape and the governors and leadership team are looking for teachers who;
• Excel within a hard working team, with strong leadership
• Ensure the school’s vision gives our children the very best opportunities in all aspects of their school life
• Can show that they are enthusiastic and have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
• Are creative, innovative, reflective practitioners
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children and happy, involved families,
• A supportive working environment with opportunities for personalised professional development and an experienced team.
• A unique school with recent renovations, providing new, well equipped classrooms and facilities.
We have a reputation for excellence in PE, and our provision of a vast selection of extended out of hours learning activities. We have achieved gold in the Building Learning Power award for developing pupils’ learning skills. We are working towards the Arts Mark and seeking accreditation for our inclusion practices.
Blakesley Hall Primary School is a maintained, three form entry Primary School in Stechford, Birmingham and the School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work in the UK. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
The closing date for applications is Friday 28th June 2019 at 12.00. If you would like an application pack please email email@example.com
Informal visits are most welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0121 783 2148.