Heath Mount Primary School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher to join our friendly school and community.
The successful candidate will be initially placed in KS1.
The successful candidate will be someone who can:
- Support the vision of our school.
- Ensure the well-being of pupils.
- Demonstrate good or outstanding practice.
- Be innovative and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate strong subject knowledge in all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Be a team player, open to coaching and mentoring
- Participate in various aspects of school life which broadens children’s educational experiences.
We can offer:
Informal visits to the school are encouraged by arrangement.
Please contact the School Business Manager, Kamran Yousaf on 0121 464 1691.
Closing Date: Monday 3 July 2017, 9.00am
Short Listing Date: Week commencing Monday 3 July 2017
Application forms can be downloaded from the school’s website and should be returned to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be accepted.
Heath Mount Primary School, Knutsford St, Balsall Heath, Birmingham, B12 9SR
0121 464 1691
Fax: 0121 464 4195
Numbers on roll: 420