Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate class teacher to join a ‘good’ primary school with ‘outstanding’ features in Greenwich, south-east London. This full-time teaching position begins in September 2018 and has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate. This community focused school welcomes applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers who want to be part of a forward thinking and dynamic team.
About the Role
· Class teacher
· Full time temporary contract (view for permanency)
· From £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Well managed village school committed to making exceptional progress and developments
· ‘Good’ Ofsted rating with ‘outstanding’ features
· New school building with state of the art facilities
· Warm and enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
· Easily accessible by local transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the class teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CRS20619.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.