Full Time Class Teacher – Fixed Term until August 2018
Stourfield Junior School is a member of Twynham Learning, which is an exciting and growing Trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools.
Stourfield Junior School is a large, inclusive junior school in Southbourne, Bournemouth. Our aim is that all pupils grow into responsible caring and confident members of society with a deep love of learning. We firmly believe that academic progress and emotional well-being go hand in hand and put a high emphasis on our personal learning skills and school expectations.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work with our happy, enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils
- become part of our dedicated, friendly, supportive staff team
- develop your skills through personalised and whole school CPD at whatever stage in your career you might be
- contribute your own expertise and strengths to enriching our curricular and extra-curricular offer
In return, we ask that:
- you are a committed, creative practitioner with high expectations for all pupils
- you embrace our inclusive, nurturing and emotionally intelligent ethos
- you have energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
- you display a willingness to be an active part of our large staff team
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional at the beginning of their career to join this new, popular and growing junior school situated in Bournemouth.
Please do come and visit us if you are interested in joining the Stourfield team. Appointments can be made through the school office on 01202 424554 or for an further information please email email@example.com
Closing date Monday 26 June at 10:00 a.m.
Twynham Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.