Our school motto is: To be the best that we can be - Could it be yours too?
For this to become a reality for us all, but most importantly our pupils, we need likeminded teachers who demonstrate commitment and confidence in their classroom practice and are able to engage, inspire, motivate all pupils to achieve their best. In essence our new teachers will want to be the best that they can be too.
We can offer:
· a school committed to improvement and development for all
· a school that recognises and rewards excellence
· a school where work life balance is supported for all staff
· pupils with outstanding behaviour who are eager and enthusiastic to learn
· professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues
· a committed and outstanding governing body
· a modern and exceptionally well resourced school
We are looking for a team player who:
· demonstrates personal responsibility for their own development and the progress of their pupils
· has proven effective teaching within 3-11 age range
· is enthusiastic, motivated with high expectations of self and others
· is keen to develop their skills throughout the whole school
· is committed to raising standards
· is able to fully support the school’s vision
Please see the attached Letter from the Head, Job Description and Person Specification for further information.
School visits are welcomed and can be arranged either by phoning 01276 31933 or via email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are keen to employ the right candidates we will consider all applications upon receipt and successful candidates will be invited for interview immediately. If you are interested in working at our school we would recommend you apply as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close the advert once the position/s have been filled.