Our Vision: “To make learning utterly irresistible for all pupils and staff at Binfield C.E. Primary School”.
We are looking for two dynamic and energetic Class Teachers to join our hardworking team. One is a permanent position and one temporary.
- Be excellent Primary practitioners preferably with experience
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A staff well-being package
- A steady supply of cake!
For more information please contact us after the school summer holidays from September 4th 2017: School Office: 01344 860106 email: email@example.com or via the Bracknell Forest website: ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 22nd September 2017
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
Our school’s core values are: Community; Inclusion; Creativity; Integrity
“To be true to ourselves, each other and the world.”