We are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and forward-thinking teacher, with the energy and passion to change lives. This post is a role supporting learners with SEND in The Village School as part of the Compass Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust, but you may be required to work across the Trust.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Impact positively on all stake holders and the wider community
• Have previous experience of working within an Inclusive team and be committed to promoting inclusive education
• Demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
• Have had some previous experience of teaching young people with SEND;
• Work closely within the wider school and Trust teams;
• Have a passion for SEND and the Inclusion Agenda;
• Be able to undertake and manage staff to deliver specialist teaching on a 1:1, small group and whole-class basis;
• Be a motivational teacher for all abilities ensuring learning is engaging, stimulating and inclusive;
• Work within and contribute to the school community;
• Have a commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach and ethos;
• Be very flexible, resilient and adapt quickly to change
Applications are available from either school – The Village School 0208 2045396/Woodfield School 0208 2051977 or their websites www.tvs.brent.sch.uk or www.woodfieldschool.co.uk. If you would like to visit the school please contact Audrey Hylton (PA to Headteacher – The Village School) on the number above.
Closing date: 27th October 2019
Shortlisting: 28th & 29th October 2019
Interviews: 30th & 31st October 2019
Start Date: January 2020