Limitless expectations are at the heart of our success
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school and is one of the top performing catholic state primary school nationally. We believe that every child deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
We offer you:
• enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
• fantastic children;
• a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
• first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management, including NPQML, NPQSL or support towards a Master’s degree;
• TLR may be available for a subject specialism;
• support for bicycle purchase scheme;
• subsidised accommodation for staff.
• be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
• have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
• be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
• inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.
Please visit our website www.stjosephsrc.co.uk for information on our school. Candidates are very welcome to visit.
NQT’s are welcome to apply
In the first instance, please send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can complete the application forms, which are available to download from our school website www.stjosephsrc.co.uk
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
Closing date: Open until vacancy filled
Interview dates: On a monthly basis as applications are received