The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to work across the federation.
St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2013). This outstanding school is one of the top performing primary schools in London and offers an excellent working environment. The school is currently in a soft federation with St Mary’s Catholic Primary School. The Executive Head Teacher of both schools is Dawn Titus.
What is a ‘soft federation’?
A soft federation is an interim measure where two schools work closely together to ensure rapid and sustained progress in all areas of the school. St Joseph’s Roman Catholic Primary School has expertise in improving standards, raising attainment and progress for all pupils, improving quality of teaching and learning and ensuring a learning environment that reflects a happy and cohesive place for learning.
We believe that every student deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development and feedback on their teaching so that they can be an excellent teacher.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to join a highly professional, dedicated and supportive team;
- a strong Catholic ethos;
- enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards;
- fantastic children;
- an excellent CPD programme and a strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- be a committed practitioner who is able to make a positive contribution towards the extra-curricular activities on offer at the school;
- have the ability to raise standards and fully adhere to the professional teaching standards;
- be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
- inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve;
- hold a CCRS (Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies) or be willing to study to obtain this.
Application forms can be downloaded directly from the Catholic Education Service website www.catholiceducation.org.uk/employment-documents/application-forms . Please send your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NQTs and secondary trained teachers are very welcome to apply.
No recruitment agencies – direct applicants ONLY
Closing date: Open until position filled
Interview date to be arranged
ST JOSEPH’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Goodson Road Willesden London NW10 9LS Telephone 020 8965 5651 Fax 020 8961 9022
Executive Headmistress: Mrs. D Titus