FRYENT PRIMARY SCHOOL
Church Lane, Kingsbury, London, NW9 8JD
Tel: 0208 207 4047
EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING
We are looking to recruit an exceptional, driven and enthusiastic Class Teacher
Fryent Primary School has recently appointed a new Head Teacher and it is now a very exciting time to be joining our growing team. We are a Rights Respecting School and this is embedded in our Fryent ethos. We believe that in primary school, happiness is key to success. We have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. It is expected that all our children make excellent progress and develop the skills and personal qualities that they will need for the future. At Fryent, we have high expectations where outstanding learning and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of our improvement planning, our pedagogy and practice.
Why work at Fryent Primary school?
· Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
· An open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
· Pupils who demonstrate an excitement for learning.
· Opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
· Everyone is valued.
NQT’s and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply but must demonstrate certain attributes:
· Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
· Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for their pupils.
· Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our school.
· Demonstrate the ability to be collaborative and innovative with a positive attitude.
· Be a leader of learning within their classroom.
Please go to our website to download an application pack or email Ms Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pack.
Fryent Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check, disqualification by association and satisfactory references.
Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome.