Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children whilst developing your own practice?
City Academy Whitehawk is a rapidly improving “Good” school seeking committed professionals with the resilience and passion to enhance our diverse, dedicated team.
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we can offer:
· Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
· Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career.
· A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
· A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
· A spacious, well equipped and resourced learning environment.
· A culture of support through our established and effective sponsor – Aurora Academies Trust.
Teachers from all points of the pay scale (including NQTs) are welcome to apply as we can offer CPD and opportunities to meet your career aspirations.
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Closing date for applications 9am on Tuesday 8th May. Shortlisting will take place on 8th May with interviews to be held on Friday 11th May.