Required from September 2017, a creative and enthusiastic teacher with vision and energy to join our teaching team.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher and team player, who enjoys teaching and has a desire to contribute to the development of the school with:
· a passion for children’s learning and development;
· high aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
· high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
In return we can offer:
· Fantastic pupils who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
· A committed and caring staff team.
· A new, state of the art building.
· A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
· A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others.
· An inclusive approach to education where we continue to aim to exceed expectations for all.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Lindsay Lomas, Head Teacher.
Cliffe Hill Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments made are subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.
Closing date: 27th April 2017