Kings Hedges Educational Federation
Cambridge CB4 2HU
Tel: 01223 518330 Fax: 01223 506014
Head Teacher: Miss S Merritt
Excellence Achieved Through Care, Creativity and Challenge
From: February or Easter 2019
We need: A full time class teacher
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and skilled team? Do you want to feel excited and motivated coming into a vibrant working environment? Do you want to continue to develop new approaches to teaching and learning in a passionate and risk taking school? If so, we are the right school for you!
We are looking for teachers who are
• dynamic, energetic, well organised and dedicated
• passionate about teaching and learning, with a clear vision and drive for improvement
• able to teach ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ lessons which motivate and engage
• interested in developing theory and research and participate in new ideas and initiatives
• creative risk takers who have a creative approach to teaching and learning
positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• open to new opportunities
• have high expectations and who can engage and motivate a love of learning
We can offer
• wide ranging professional development and career opportunities
• well supported induction for both NQTs and teachers new to the school
• mentoring from outstanding colleagues and the opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners
• innovative practice which ‘breaks the rules’ from conformity
• developing a deeper passion for learning
• a supportive and hands on Senior Management Team
• welcoming and sociable colleagues
Please come and visit us, it is the only way to truly realise how special we are.
Applications from teachers at any stage in their career are welcome including NQTs. All salary scales considered.
Please contact Mrs Miller, Tel 01223 518330 or e-mail: email@example.com to arrange a visit and for the application pack or you can download the application pack from our website: www.kingshedgesprimary.org.uk
Kings Hedges Education Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
Before you proceed with your intention to apply for a position or to support us please take full consideration of the following points.
• All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. You are required to disclose all previous criminal convictions and cautions on your application. Please contact the Head teacher to discuss further if you wish.
• You will be provided with an induction process and you are expected to engage with this monitored process.
• We will assess your knowledge of safeguarding by asking specific questions about this area of our role during the interview process and your answer to this question will form part of our decision-making process.
• Our safeguarding policies and procedures will be explained during your induction and on a regular basis;
• Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
• Kings Hedges complies with all guidance on Childcare Disqualification and we will seek further advice from appropriate bodies when necessary.
• Application forms must be completed in full. Please pay particular attention to your work history and inform us of any gaps in employment.
• Please ensure you state full details of your qualifications
• References may be taken up prior to interviews and any discrepancies will be addressed during the interview process.
Closing date – 14th December 2018 9:00
Interview date TBC