The Headteacher and Governors of Bar Hill School are seeking a dynamic, creative, and committed teacher to join our happy and highly regarded school on a 60% job share contract in KS1. Our school is vibrant, innovative and is passionate about making a difference to all children. Our school is strongly governed by our values which are love, honesty, respect, equality and kindness and determination. We also achieve excellent academic results – last year we were awarded by the Schools Minister for our achievement in KS1.
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to our school values
- Be an enthusiastic, highly committed classroom teacher who is excited by the opportunity to make learning irresistible;
- Have high expectations of pupils and be committed to pupil progress;
- Can enable every child to reach their full potential;
- Work in partnership with Governors, staff and parents;
To enable you to make your decision visits to the school are strongly recommended. During your visit you will see why we reach such high levels of achievement and why people love working at the school. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Telephone number 01954 273305 or email email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is noon on Monday 20th November 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing 20th November 2017
Bar Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of its pupils and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Bar Hill Community Primary School
Tel: 01954 273305
Number on Roll: 322
Headteacher Dr Al Mistrano