Salary: Main Pay Range 1 – 6/Upper Pay Scale
Full Time Permanent Required for September 2017
All Key Stages including Early Years NQTs are welcome to apply
The Governors are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers to join our newly formed full through primary school.
We are particularly interested in teachers who:
- Are Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Are outstanding practitioners committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Have obtained QTS or equivalent
- Are excellent teachers
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
- Are team players who have a good sense of humour and are flexible
- Have strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Have a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the Leadership Team
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
- A recently created two-form entry primary school
- A visionary leadership team
- Support in continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Lilian Mak on 020 7387 3551 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. An application pack can be downloaded via the school website www.acps.camden.sch.uk and completed packs can be emailed to email@example.com CVs will not be accepted/No agencies.
Closing Date: Midday, Monday 3rd July 2017
Shortlisting Date: Monday 3rd July 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 5th July 2017
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.