Class Teacher required for September 2019
MPS / UPS (plus potential of TLR for suitably qualified candidates)
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School, London NW1 1PS
The Governors of St Aloysius Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and innovative class teacher to join our team. We are looking for a teacher with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons that motivate children to achieve the highest standards.
Our Governing Body, Senior Leadership Team and staff are committed to supporting and guiding our pupils to reach their full potential academically while encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to his or her needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing.
Our school is minutes away from Kings Cross/St Pancras, Euston and Mornington Crescent Stations and serves a diverse local community.
We are particularly interested in a teacher who:
- Is Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Is an experienced and outstanding practitioner or strong NQT
- Is passionate about teaching and enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Is committed to raising pupils achievements through setting high standards and by promoting effective teaching and learning
- Is able to work closely with colleagues and communicate effectively with parents, carers and other professionals
- Is a professional with vision, creativity, drive and enthusiasm who will contribute to the continued development of our school
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations for all pupils
- Has strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Has a desire to work in an exciting environment, supporting the long term vision of the Leadership Team
- Enthusiastic and responsive pupils
- A vibrant, diverse and creative school at the heart of the community of Somers Town
- A visionary leadership team
- Support in continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of a professional and friendly team
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so that you can meet our children and staff.
Please contact Nathalie Kusner on 020 7387 9591 or by email to email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Completed packs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date : Midnight, Monday 22nd April 2019
Interviews will be held the week commencing 22nd April 2019 or as successful applications are received.
St Aloysius Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.