A RARE OPPORTUNITY
OUTSTANDING QUALIFIED TEACHERS REQUIRED
Salary - competitive
At The Hampshire School, Chelsea, we promise that all learners will be valued, respected and supported in providing a high quality education in a stimulating environment. We are a reflective learning community which prepares learners for an ever-evolving world.
We aim to inspire a sense of security and belonging which builds confidence and respect through high expectations academically, socially and emotionally. Nurturing and inspiring individuals within our community and working in partnership with our parents, we enable our school community to become lifelong learners who strive to achieve personal fulfilment and excellence throughout.
We are looking for outstanding teachers in all areas to join The Hampshire School, Chelsea.
We can offer:
· A competitive package and small class sizes
· Excellent learning facilities in a beautiful listed building
· Pupils that are enthusiastic and keen to learn within a warm and positive learning environment
· Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
· Excellent professional development and guidance with strong networks between our schools
· A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its pupils
We are looking for:
· An outstanding teacher who is committed to ensuring every child reaches their full potential
· A passion for excellent teaching and learning with a commitment to your own professional development
· Ability to share your outstanding practice and support our strong team
· Creativity and enthusiasm in and outside of the classroom
· A strong sense of teamwork within the department and across the school
· High expectations of yourself and your pupils
· Excellent IT and communication skills
· Someone who will contribute to the Extra Curricular life of the school and engage proactively with our parents
Please visit our school website to see what we do and how we do it! www.thehampshireschoolchelsea.co.uk
Closing date: Applications deadline will close once vacant posts have been filled.
Shortlisting: Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 days of application submission.
Interviews and observation date: Successful individuals will be contacted with specific times.
To arrange a visit to the school and to meet a member of the leadership team please telephone Rachael Blaney, Receptionist on 020 7352 7077.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of Governors: Mr Tony Little
The Hampshire School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.