Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher will direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main accountabilities listed below:
- Reflects on and acts to improve professional practice, demonstrating commitment to self evaluation against the Standard for Full Registration.
- Communicates clearly, making skilful use of a variety of media, including ICT to interact productively with pupils individually and collectively.
- Organises and manages classes, resources and behaviour to achieve safe, orderly and purposeful activity.
- Demonstrates commitment to the use of restorative approaches.
- Understands and applies the principles of assessment, recording and reporting
- Has experience in monitoring and tracking pupil progress to raise achievement
- Evidences the use of assessment results to improve teaching and attainment/achievement of pupils
- Demonstrates ability to amend teaching approaches to meet all pupils’ needs
- Demonstrates ability to use assessment information to identify barriers to learning and devise ways of overcoming these, where appropriate with support from others within and out with school.
- Works cooperatively with other professionals, staff and parents/guardians
- Reports meaningful to other professionals, staff and parents/guardians
Closing date: 19/07/2018
Clackmannanshire School Support Services