ST IVES JUNIOR SCHOOL
Trenwith Burrows, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 1DN
Become a member of our dynamic and innovative team from September 2017.
You will need to be
· a passionate, creative and enthusiastic teacher
· up to date with current practice
· able to model a commitment to life long learning
A sense of humour is also key, coupled with a genuine commitment and determination to ensure our pupils get the best possible deal and make the greatest possible progress whilst in our care.
We welcome applications from all teachers, irrespective of experience and including NQT’s, celebrating the diversity, enrichment and energy new staff bring. Depending on experience, successful recruitment may open opportunities for subject leadership. Potential candidates are welcome to visit school between Wednesday 19th April and Friday 21st April: this is not however an expectation. Please ring the school office on 01736 796202 to arrange a time.
All successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS checks. Posts are fixed-term for one year initially.
An application form and further details can be obtained via email from the Headteacher, Matt Allcock, or the Deputyhead teacher, Ali Watts from firstname.lastname@example.org We very much look forward to hearing from you.
· Closing date for applications: Monday 24th April
· Successful candidates contacted Tuesday 25th April. If you do not hear from us by the end of the day then your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful
· Interviews held on Tuesday 2nd May