Are you keen to support the growth of our Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Phase as an NQT, established teacher or middle leader? As a growing school we can provide extensive career growth and CPD opportunities within the school and GLF Schools.
In September 2019 the school will have Reception to Year four classes, growing to a full size by 2022 when we will have 630 pupils.
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
As a new build school, Chestnut Park benefits from state of the art technology within a modern, purpose built environment. We are also proud of our recent Ofsted inspection (June 2018) in which we were awarded 'Outstanding' in all areas.
All of our staff benefit from professional development opportunities within the GLF group. We offer a comprehensive coaching programme for our NQTs through our Assistant and Deputy Headteachers.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• An exciting opportunity to develop a curriculum to meet the needs of local community
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• New top of the range facilities to aid Teaching and Learning
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Innovative and inspirational
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children
• Committed to working with parents and the wider community
Please call the school on 020-3750-6090 to book onto an open day with regards to any of the advertised jobs.
The following dates and times are available:
Tuesday 5th March 1:45pm
Friday 8th March, 9:30am
Tuesday 12th, 9:30am
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to talk flexible working. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.