Permanent contract for the right candidate / Fixed term contract for 1 year
To start: 1st September 2017
Teachers Main Scale / UPS (depending on experience)
We very much welcome NQTs to apply
We have wonderful children, very supportive families and a fantastic staff team. With high ambitions for everyone involved with our school, we strive to inspire every child, every day.
Together our approach will be to nurture and support, bring lessons to life, provide innovation and interaction in all that we do and shape the future educational provision for our children.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to become part of a dynamic, driven and dedicated team?
We can offer:
- a warm, welcoming team who supports and inspires each other;
- supportive and active parents;
- dedicated and informed governors;
- an attractive and stimulating environment with an award winning new-build which has a dedicated computing and music room;
- continual professional development and exciting opportunities;
- a creative environment;
- and most importantly, our fantastic children who are extremely enthusiastic and motivated.
We are looking for an inspirational, motivated and highly effective class teacher with:
- integrity and loyalty;
- energy, enthusiasm and a great sense of humour;
- passion to make a difference to children’s life chances;
- high expectations and a commitment and dedication to securing outstanding progress for all learners across all subjects;
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching to drive and sustain high standards;
- experience in tracking and monitoring of children’s progress;
- an excellent knowledge of the curriculum;
- the ability to relate well to pupils and care about their individual needs;
- high expectations of self and others;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and be arranged by contacting Mrs Rosalind Redman (School Business Manager) on 020 8660 4863
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd June 2017
Interviews: Monday 26th June and Tuesday 27th June 2017
Application form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from our website www.thehayesprimaryschool.co.uk or this website and should be returned to via email: Miss C Slade, Head Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to The Hayes Primary School, Hayes Lane, Kenley, Surrey, CR8 5JN.
The Hayes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note the successful candidate will be asked to undergo a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check). We are also committed to equal opportunities.