Ambitious and experienced class teachers / curriculum leaders for Brindishe Schools for Sept 2018 or earlier by agreeement.
Brindishe Primary Schools in Lewisham, SE London is now recruiting newly qualified and experienced primary teachers to start in September 2018.
We are looking for full time, permanent teachers, for key stage 1 and 2 and Early Years classes.
Additional payments ( TLRs) are available for experienced teachers who can support the leadership of a key area of the curriculum or school life. In particular we are looking for teachers with experience of leading Maths or Literacy and in these areas we can offer TLRs of up to £4500pa.
There are three Brindishe Schools in our federation. We are Lewisham Local Authority maintained schools and all are currently rated ofsted-outstanding. All are within 10 minutes of each other and in walking distance of Hither Green or Lee mainline stations (two stops from London Bridge ) or a short bus ride from Lewisham DLR.
See our website for details of each school www.brindisheschools.org
We can offer you….
- well behaved and responsive learners aged 3-11 years
- a diverse and lively inner-London school community
- close partnerships and support within each school and between the three schools
- high quality and easily available resources for learning and great opportunities with a staong career pathway
- a bespoke training package for new and recently qualified teachers and leadership development for those with experience and ambition
- a current, flexible curriculum and a modern non-bureaucratic approach to planning, marking and assessment
- bright, well maintained, clean, warm, well equiped classrooms and adult workspaces
- trained and committed teaching assistants and excellent business, technical, IT and admin support
Above all you will have the freedom to teach creatively with helpful guidance and supportive systems
Let us know what you can offer. You will need to be someone who has a track record of good teaching in diverse and creative classrooms in the UK.
If you think you might be the right person then find out more today…
Download more details and an application form
Posts are available in all three schools . Applications should be returned to our Executive Head : firstname.lastname@example.org with a signed paper copy to her at Brindishe Green School, Beacon Road SE13 6EH
Please call for an extended conversation or to arrange a visit. You can contact Executive Head Vicki Paterson on 07970646062 or you can contact the Head Teacher via the school office (Lisa Morris at Brindishe Lee 0208 318 4626 , Gerlinde Achenbach at Brindishe Manor 0208 852 0852 and Sarah Gorbutt at Brindishe Green 0208 852 7245) .
There will be two rounds of recruitment so apply by midday on either 26 March 2018 or 26 April 2018 . Short listed candidates will then be called to interview.