St. Augustine’s is a popular and successful primary academy maintaining high standards and strong academic results within a vibrant environment of learning and pastoral care
The Trust wishes to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, dedicated and hardworking team.
We are looking for someone who
- Is fully committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Has a commitment to outstanding teaching and learning
- Is open to reflective practice and supportive dialogue to aid professional development.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, inclusive school within a strong and supportive Catholic community.
- Happy, caring children who are motivated to learn.
- High standards of achievement and behaviour
- Support for professional development within the Multi-academy Trust
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
For further information and application forms please see our website: www.staugustinesacademy.org.uk
or contact the School Office.
Completed applications should be returned to the school address marked For the Attention of The Headteacher or emailed to email@example.com by 12 noon on 23 March 2018