Lucas Vale Primary School
Class Teachers (MPS £28,660 - £47,298) with potential TLR
Required for September 2018
Lucas Vale Primary School is a creative primary school in Deptford.
We are excited to have the opportunity to invite likeminded teachers to join our enthusiastic, caring team.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
The school works in partnership with the Fairlawn and Haseltine Federation. Within the partnership there is a teaching school offering fantastic opportunities beyond the classroom for exceptional candidates.
Are you someone who can offer:
· A desire to ensure every child fulfils their potential
· High expectations of achievement and learning behaviour
· Excellent subject knowledge
· Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum
· Excellent questioning skills
· A commitment to making a positive difference to our communities
· A commitment to personal learning and professional development
· Excitement when faced with a challenge
We can offer:
· Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
· A commitment to quality CPD
· A strong, forward thinking, collegiate leadership team
· Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
· An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
· An engaged, supportive and effective governing body
Application packs are available on our website or from the school office.
We warmly welcome and encourage school visits. Please call the school to arrange a mutually convenient time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date: Friday 15th June 2018 at 12:00 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 19th June 2018
The Grinling Gibbons and Lucas Vale Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.