Apply by: Friday 21st June 2019; Start date: September 2019 or earlier if available
Salary: Inner London MPR
Contract: Full Time Permanent- We are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our multicultural two-form entry primary school for September 2019. APPLICATIONS FROM NQTs WELCOME.
Hambrough is a friendly and popular school. We have a great staff, motivated learners and supportive governors and parents.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
• A good school that wants to be even better.
• A friendly school community.
• Well behaved pupils
• Opportunities to be creative.
• Excellent professional development.
The successful candidates will be:
• Committed to the very highest standards for all children.
• Able to inspire through challenge, support and high quality pastoral care.
• Hard working and dedicated to the wider success of the school and its community.
• Great team players.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities and expect all staff to share the commitment.
The successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
For an application pack please email Mrs J. Verma- Senior Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school are warmly welcome; please contact Mrs J Verma to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st June 2019 -1pm
Shortlisting: Friday 21st June 2019 (PM)
Interviews: Wednesday 26th June 2019