Class Teacher KS1 KS2
Lady Margaret Primary, Southall.
Start: September 2017
Full time, permanent role
We are looking for either two experienced class teachers or two Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) to join our friendly and supportive team. We have trained and retained 10 NQTs over the past three years and our training programme is judged to be exemplary by both the NQTs and the LA assessor.
We also have a one bedroom flat for rent at a very competitive rate so if you are relocating – we can help!
LMPS is a three form entry school in the heart of Southall, a vibrant and diverse community in West London. Our children are highly motivated to learn and relish the rich experiences our enhanced curriculum provides.
We can offer:
- A team of reflective professionals who demonstrate high levels of commitment and strive for excellence
- A supportive, engaged and knowledgeable governing body and senior leadership team
- High quality and bespoke professional development opportunities
- A welcoming environment where partnership with the community is celebrated
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
We are looking for a practitioner who will:
- Be a highly committed teacher who will ensure equality of opportunity for all
- Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have energy, ideas and drive
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance and promote the principles of inclusion and safeguarding
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school business manager, Amanda Hancock, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time.
T: 020 8566 6486
There is no deadline for applications but we want the post to be filled by the end of June so please contact us if you are interested.
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.